Financial Aid Team Weekly Updates
- Spring 2017 disbursement successful
- MCS: 2nd Enrollment and Change file successfully transmitted to CSAC, operationalizing with FASO.
- Emergency Loan check printing software infrastructure set up...testing in lower environments.
- Award Entry: researching best practice for Summer awards to students without Summer budgets
- Summer Tuition calc planning with SF, OR and SS
- Knowledge transfer from Ellen efforts continues (Cal Grant and MCS)
- Summer Sessions update: configuration @ 55% and cross functional meetings occurring to coordinate efforts and flush out business processes.
- Completed Cal Grant bug identified and being worked on.
- Cal Grant QBU blocker work: still needs testing to be able to move up to PRD.
- Packaging and general CS Training for FASO staff continues-Fall cleanup in preparation for Spring 2017
- Continued Disbursement in PRD ~$299 Million
- 2017-18 Aid Year Set Up research begins and Bundle 43 applied to QAT (Bundle 43 prerequisite for 17-18 ISIR import)
- Finalizing Cal Central designs for Loan History card and Summer card
- Expanded CS Security roles for CSC updated and granted
- SMP swap functionality planning and continued configuration
- Cal Grant payment roster finalization