1) 2/1 Summer enrollments & tuition calculation began ($7+M assessed as of 2/2).
Ongoing configuration and testing will need to occur for SSDP, withdrawals, cancellation, CRBKT, etc. after 2/1.
2) SF/FA testing configuration changes to CPL; add'l testing required.
3) Continue to collaborate with BPS leadership on weekly priorities and assignments (i.e., collections, departmental query requests, project deliverables & operational needs)
4) SF also spent time preparing regression test scripts for patch, upgrade and bundle; admission items for 2178, new & on-going security requests, service now tickets, user requests for
CS information, communications, etc.
5) Resources dedicated to resolve TPC items with partner office.
1. 1098T processing in production (end of January)
2. Summer 2017 fee assessments (February 1); continued work to finish config before May.
3. 2178 admissions activities
4. New PDST SSGPDP programs for 2178 that will need t-calc configuration review for implementation.
5. 9.2 Upgrade, Bundle Release and Patch