Project Hot Topics for Staff
The Student Financials team held two sessions where Doug Au discussed how fees are currently assessed.
Completed the Business Process Reviews for the following:
- Cal ISIR-Dreamers
- Cal Grant
- Blue and Gold
- Middle Class Scholarship
- Reporting Requirements Feds, State, UC, and UCB
- Work Study
- Emergency Loans
- Grad Awards
The SIS Admissions Team hosted a Brown Bag Lunch Admissions Roadmap-Overview and Discussion. The future landscape of Admissions at UCB was discussed. The team will begin with receiving applications from Apply UC, moving the data to Slate, making an admissions decision, selection, and SIR, integration, and interfaces for both undergraduate and graduate careers. It was an opportunity for project leads, functional and technical, to have a deeper understanding of the business processes and the systems. Participants were able to ask questions and represent their functional areas.
- IDPs for scheduling of classes have been completed
- Started prep work on scheduling of classes mapping, to work on conversion strategy with conversion team
Created templates for:
- Decision Documents for Steering Council
- IDP Executive Summary
- Continued work on the integrated project plan
- Huron will be on site to conduct an assessment next week
- Angela attended a meeting with the Chiefs of Staff for the Provost and the Chancellor in preparation for campus engagement and communication, including moratorium communication.
- Welcome to Eric Armstrong who has joined the Student Financials team.
Held IDPs for:
- viewing accounts
- service indicators
- aging receivables
- Welcome to Ellen Baeth, Sierra-Cedar implementation partner for financial aid
- Mei-Hsia Lee is joining the SIS financial aid project team
Business Process Review sessions have been held for:
- Loan processing / direct loan, private, Perkins, institutional
- disbursement / Pell