Project Hot Topics for Staff
- Finalizing our approach and plans
Meeting with functional leads as soon as possible to:
- talk about our engagement and design process
- get caught up on where the leads are with their IDPs
- surface questions, concerns and assumptions that the leads may have with the portal and UX
- discuss what the Portal Team will need from the leads as input to our design process
- demo CalCentral for team members that haven't seen it
- Drafting a communications plan for engaging external SIS stakeholders
- begun working with the Data Team and Admissions Team to prototype import/export of data with Slate.
- HCM and IDM management have agreed to the integration architecture for CS/IDM/HCM integration.
- Working with infrastructure team to build out development environment.
Data Conversion Team
- Schedule of Classes conversion mapping session completed
- Two-day onsite conversion planning/prep with SCI consultant Olivia Pauling
The Student Financials team held two sessions where Doug Au discussed how fees are currently assessed.
The Records Team completed:
- IDP sessions on Schedule of Classes
- Conversion mapping of Schedule of Classes with the Conversion Team
- Welcome to Ellen Baeth, Sierra-Cedar implementation partner for financial aid
- Mei-Hsia Lee is joining the SIS financial aid project team
Business Process Review sessions have been held for:
- Loan processing / direct loan, private, Perkins, institutional
- disbursement / Pell
Created templates for:
- Decision Documents for Steering Council
- IDP Executive Summary
- Continued work on the integrated project plan
- Huron will be on site to conduct an assessment next week
- Angela attended a meeting with the Chiefs of Staff for the Provost and the Chancellor in preparation for campus engagement and communication, including moratorium communication.
- Welcome to Eric Armstrong who has joined the Student Financials team.
Held IDPs for:
- viewing accounts
- service indicators
- aging receivables
- IDPs for scheduling of classes have been completed
- Started prep work on scheduling of classes mapping, to work on conversion strategy with conversion team